Salt Water Hippo

Salt Water Hippo's SandBox Overseer Application

+1

Me and SaltWaterHippo were talking about hopes and dreams one night and he literally said that he wants to start a space tourism business. The man wants to go to the motherespecting moon with his creativity, also he's persistent and took 3 months applying for Journalism... when I see he wants this I am confident it's because he'll try to get it populated and will bend over backwards for anyone who becomes Sandbox staff with him. He's constantly learning programming and other bits and bobs and is on good terms with everyone (the worst I've heard is "I dunno man he's weird" but I quite like his weirdness) including people in events and awards to get unique experiences happening on certain nights. Much [email protected]#! <3

Awards

would much rather prefer someone who's more active. 

until you get at least 15 hours. then we'll see.

also:

I have previous staff experience from JB

irrelevant. sandbox is a completely different gamemode with different rules. 

plus, bumping your own thread not once, but twice is sickening to me. 

Edited by her majesty
none of your god damn satan business, heathen. keep walking.

Awards

8 hours ago, her majesty said:

also:

Sorry you feel this way. I will be on sandbox right now. Thanks for your feedback everyone!

• Merry CHRISTMAS! 1

Awards

On 3/9/2018 at 9:26 AM, her majesty said:

also:

Sorry you feel this way. I will be on sandbox right now. Thanks for your feedback everyone!

Also I have 14 hours and almost on 15 if I am right.20180309_174421.thumb.jpg.81f4c91e2ed4063e5763919bc7a5b779.jpg

And honestly I prefer bumping than to asking people to check it out despite who I asked to check it out yesterday. Bumping in my opinion is a bit more of a casual way. You can avoid a app that's been bump buts it's hard for someone to u hear check out my application. It's a bit less agrssive. also the person might get mad if they ask you and you say no.

P.s. I made another reponse by accident I meant to edit my first one.

Edited by Salt Water Hippo
  • Merry CHRISTMAS! 1

Awards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use