Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiLLER KLOWN

Hearthigen on its deathbed?

Well.. Thats when we were born.. But when do you think we will die??

I mean we all die eventually ūüėě

I really dont want this place to die.. But everyday i see more and more signs of it being on its deathbed.. JB dosnt have the player base as it used to.. In fact i come on and i only see 1 player on at like 5 PM... usually there would be like 30 people on by the time its 5 PM. 

Not many people on TS anymore.. 

Alot of the leaders of hearthigen dont even talk at all on this community... 

Forums not as active as it used to be..

main thing of all.. heli dont come on.. I mean lets be real tho... The day heli leaves.. I feel like this community will just become a ghost town. Anytime heli is gone for a small amount of time, people dont get on much... Helis the only reason why niggas even here ;-;

He tells us that his time to come to an end is near.. That basically means hearthigen is coming to an end.. Wtf we gon do without him bru ūüė†

Anyways.. Ima try my best to keep gettin people in this community and on JB so it dont die.. I hope all yous do the same. CUZ iON WANT THIS PLACE DEAD ūüė†

Yeah, even in the small time I've been here, Hearthigen has been dying slowly but surely over time, and once Heli leaves a lot of the fanbase and a huge part of Hearthigen itself will leave with him. If we are to survive without him, we'll have to do everything we can now to bring new members into our community and ensure that they see Hearthigen as their home like many of us do. 

Awards

Just remove all servers and leave ttt. Hearthigen will go back to its former glory of like 20+ players online all the time and almost constantly having a Overseer+ online

Awards

2 hours ago, KiNG said:

JB dosnt have the player base as it used to.. In fact i come on and i only see 1 player on at like 5 PM... usually there would be like 30 people on by the time its 5 PM. 

Idk about you but I've heard plenty of complaints from staff about these new staff-oriented changes recently, which might not be the direct cause for the decline of JB but it sure as shit doesn't help.

As for ts...*cough* private channels *cough*

Almost like it stops being active when everyone just sits in a private channel all day. Same problem as before.

If TTT got a revive I'd play the shit out of it.

Awards

1 minute ago, Proper said:

It doesnt need a revive, it's still being dev'd. I've talked to forgetful and he said good things about it!

Awards

The new staff requirement.. (if thats what ur talking about) I dont believe has anything to do with JB being dead.. If anything. Its getting people on. Because once at least 4 people are on, players will start joining... Plus it gets rid of inactive staff who do shit all but get to keep their rank (hulkground)

4 minutes ago, Proper said:

Idk about you but I've heard plenty of complaints from staff about these new staff-oriented changes recently, which might not be the direct cause for the decline of JB but it sure as shit doesn't help.

As for ts...*cough* private channels *cough*

Almost like it stops being active when everyone just sits in a private channel all day. Same problem as before.

1 minute ago, KiNG said:

The new staff requirement.. (if thats what ur talking about) I dont believe has anything to do with JB being dead.. If anything. Its getting people on. Because once at least 4 people are on, players will start joining... Plus it gets rid of inactive staff who do shit all but get to keep their rank (hulkground)

Yeah that's what I was talking about, and like I said idk if it's directly the reason but there's been a lot of complaints. Personally I think it's a good idea until you look at the fact that everyone got put to Mod. IMO, even though you're getting rid of the less active staff, it's gonna make remaining staff feel a lot of pressure. I don't think implementing both of those changes at the same time with JB declining is the right timing. But that's just me.

Awards

In my opinion, I feel as if Hearthigen was overdeveloped and saturated with too much new content. some people seem to not get there is a secret supply and demand war here. Honestly, I liked it when things were simple and we didn't rush into changes for JB or TTT or Sb. Honestly, It feels like we are getting too much content too fast. While they may sound counterproductive It makes a lot of sense thinking about it. If we get too much content then all of a sudden no one knows what to do anymore because of anything the work hard for is going to be changed before it can be either completed or used to its fullest extent. Example. How many times did we think about Pointshop 1 and changing it to 2 or vise versa. Also with the oversaturation of Content, I fell we often try to fit so much into 1 game mode that we lose the base game mode and people only play it for whatever add-on the like the best. Other than that I think the most council needs to get off their as (including me, *cough* need a dedicated upload person for SB *cough*) and council should be treated not as higher ranks but as staff with better powers. it feels like council is a little less organized ads weel. I can't leak council chats as per my contract but if there is one thing I can tell you most if not all of the council chat is both a shit show and a glorified general. On a side note as soon as I can talk to heli Sb will be in full swing so if any of you have me on steam message me when you see him on.

TL;DR
*council needs to get off their asses
*too much content at once
* Too rushed
*Ranks are meh
*need to expand our game modes and games themselves.

Awards

√ó

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use